Learning that's one on one, not 101.
NovaNET® Courseware delivers proven, rigorous core high school curriculum designed to help every student achieve objective-base mastery and prepare them for graduation and college. The powerful learning management system also gives you the control to prescribe curricula, customize lessons and tests, monitor student activity and track performance.
NovaNET Courseware delivers:
- Proven math, science, social studies and language arts courses that aligned to state and national standards.
- Three unique study models that enable you to assign the plan that is right for your student.
- Intelligent feedback on tests that moves students forward.
- Initial assessment with the Basic Achievement Skills Inventory™ (BASI).
- Customization options for teaching and learning efficiency.
Designed by Educators for Educators
Pearson's User-Centered Design (UCD) Committee brings secondary educators and administrators together with our product development team during the design, prototyping, building, and beta phases of our educational software products. This approach ensures that the products are built with the features our customers want and use and they are implemented in ways that make sense in the lab or classroom. The UCD Committee was instrumental in the design, development, and deployment of NovaNET Courseware on our state-of-the-art web platform.
Content Development and Structure
The quality lesson content and design have been developed from research-based, proven instructional strategies. Today thousands of respected authors, noted academics and Pearson people contribute to the educational materials developed by our imprints like Scott Foresman, Prentice Hall and Longman. NovaNET Courseware is developed based on the quality content these professionals create to bring you a quality digital product that delivers real results for your students and your district.